Monday, October 13, 2008

Meiah is hard at work


Meiah's teacher, Ms. Rebekah Snead, sent along this picture of Meiah hard at work on her first day at FSDB. All went well, according to Rebekah.



Here is some of what her teacher said about Meiah's first day:

"...Just a short note to let you know that Meiah had a very nice day! The kids all love her.... but I'm sure you expected that anyway, right?! She is SUCH a sweet girl. We're going to have a great year. Oooh, she's a cutie when she flashes that "I did it!" smile! The rest of my class "high fived" and celebrated with her!!"

Tonight at home, Meiah told us all about her new classmates and what she did in school. We worked on her reading and her vocabulary. She was also very proud to be working on multiplication tables.

We'll keep everyone posted on Meiah's progress at FSDB!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go, Meiah!! Keep up the great work!!

The Tegens said...

Thanks for sharing the blog--I hope Meiah is loving it at FSDB! I'll miss seeing her when I pop in at Pinedale!

Sharon said...

Awesome! It is so amazing to see the outgoing, intelligent, beautiful person she's becoming. She is truly a Roberson :)